28/5/09

Grrr.



I feel poisoned. aosdipaosdi
Is this gonna get better, someday??
When will I be able to leave this all behind, to stop hurting myself with your-everything this way?
You know, it hurts to see how such an important part of me is colliding just because of you, and you seem to be liking it.
Anyways...I'd better get used to it...this is gonna be endless.
I'll provide the material. You do whatever you want, I mean, you break me down entirely; you let me down; you remind me that I'm freaking insane, that I'm living in your world, cuz' you like to call it so, don't you?


Now let's sneak somewhere exotic, let's have some drugs, let's forget this isn't a nightmare.
Capitalism is going down and I don't give a shit. This is autumn right? Good, it isn't, I'm not quite clear about time. IM NOT FUCKING CLEAR ABOUT ANYTHING. And I want a bike. Can we go to a labyrinth? let's get lost between flowers and purple bunnies. Maybe some cakes too.
When did I say I never loose control? Well: regreted.

The worst thing about this is that I can feel all you're fuckin venom getting through MMMMYYYY atmosphere. You're poisoning me....


I'll try not to care that much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario